Whatever end-product you want to package—food, beverage, cosmetics, dry goods, or lifestyle products—your finished pouches will be produced within an ecosystem that has been built specifically for its concept-to-market expediency.
You can choose from a variety of pouch styles:
- Pocket Zip: dry goods, wet foods, viscous liquids
- Sleeve in Pouch (SIP): foil packages for juice, tea bags, cereal, coffee
- Fancy Cut (FC): easy-opening candy bar or children’s snack; nutritional products for athletes
- Standing Zip: powdered products for food, drink, and pharmaceuticals
- Cheertainer® (CZ): industrial-sized pouch for liquid and viscous liquids
Our pouch-making capabilities span multiple industries and markets, providing convenient, safe, flexible film and packaging for a diverse number of specific products, including, but not limited to:
- Food: baby food, nut butters, dried fruit, candy; pet food
- Beverage and viscous liquids: water, juice, milk, yogurt, condiments, dressings
- Dry goods: protein powder, electrolyte powders, tea, pet food
- Cosmetics: creams, foundation
- Pharmaceuticals: medicinal creams, powders
- Lifestyle products: protein bars, nuts, trail mix, easy-opening products for athletes and children
We use food- and pharmaceutical-grade films; along with film that is microwavable. Ohio Pack is FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 certified, ensuring the safety of your food packaging and the integrity of our processes to maintain the highest levels of quality in our facility, on the production line, and with your final products.